Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

3 posters

Project Needlemouse

J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

Reishi : 27506
    Awesomeness : -1

Project Needlemouse Empty Project Needlemouse

Post by J Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 pm

I fangasmed when I heard the classic 'Sega' soundbyte. xD Hopefully this won't be a letdown.
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28406
    Awesomeness : 7

Project Needlemouse Empty Re: Project Needlemouse

Post by Iceh Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Never really liked Sonic because of the fast pace.. erm.. everything. It made me feel like I was doing nothing. Then again, I've only played one sonic game, being the one for GameCube. Personally I find the "story mode" to be crap... and the races.. to be fun 1 or 2 times, but then you'll get a headache. :/

Who knows though.. a new sonic game? Meh. Maybe I'll give it a try.
    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

Reishi : 27506
    Awesomeness : -1

Post by J Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

Iceh wrote:Never really liked Sonic because of the fast pace.. erm.. everything. It made me feel like I was doing nothing. Then again, I've only played one sonic game, being the one for GameCube. Personally I find the "story mode" to be crap... and the races.. to be fun 1 or 2 times, but then you'll get a headache. :/

Who knows though.. a new sonic game? Meh. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Play Sonic 1, 2 and 3&Knuckles. They're the superior. Plus there is several levels like Labrynth(I can't spell that word xD) zone where you're underwater and slower, and have to solve puzzles. Scrap Brain Zone where there is tons of death pits, both on Sonic 1. Then there is Wing Fortress zone on Sonic 2 with platforms that you have to time just right when jumping across otherwise death.

Also there is like 6 Sonic games on the Gamecube; Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Gems Collection, and Sonic Riders. And I own all of them. xD

But hey, this is coming from a Sonic fanboy who even through all the shitty games of recent years has still kept hope that a good game will finally come out again. Also it helps that I've been playing Sonic games since I was like 2 years old.
    Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27339
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Post by Caboose Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 am

I've played Sonic games since I was about 5 but I was never really to interested in the new games except for Sonic Unleashed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am