Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

2 posters

Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed ok. xD

Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27339
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed  ok. xD Empty Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed ok. xD

Post by Caboose Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey there, im Caboose.
    You might remember me from such posts as Hi there, Negima and my blog.
    Now that the obscure refrences are finished I would like everyone to know that (if you havent notised) this site is increadibly inactive.
    So how do we fix this problem?
    We need more users?
    But i bet your asking "But Caboose, how can we get more users?"
    Well my friends is quite easy, first find a populare Anime site that has a forum, Second Post as much as you can about this site, including links and such.
    And there we have it thats the basic rule for more users someones bound to think "Ohhhhh...Bleach" and join right away.

Now i know i sounded like an old army advert but the basic jist of what im saying is the same. Please people get on as many fourms and sites that you can and post about Shinigami cup and at some point we should start seing a steady income of new users.

Thanks for reading and I hope i've driven at least some people to do this along with me.
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28406
    Awesomeness : 7

Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed  ok. xD Empty Re: Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed ok. xD

Post by Iceh Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeah.. I was really into that and recruiting before as well.. But I just don't have the heart for it anymore. >_>"
    Sorry everyone.
    XD
    Go to Club Bleach Caboose. I could probably even get you into the 9th division. (Haha.. doesn't make sence now.. but it will.)
    Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27339
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed  ok. xD Empty Re: Calling all Shinigami cup...ians...I tryed ok. xD

Post by Caboose Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am

Okz ill join ^_^ im still wondering about getting into the 9th devision. *confused face*
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28406
    Awesomeness : 7

Post by Iceh Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Hahaaha. :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 am