Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too!

Ruri'iro Kujaku
    Ruri'iro Kujaku
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 21680
    Awesomeness : 0

Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Empty Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too!

Post by Ruri'iro Kujaku Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Here's some random Yumichika pictures I've done in the past couple of weeks. Care to comment?

This one was done in class, so it isn't very detailed Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! 932966 Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Red_yu10

Argh, sorry this one's so bad. I did it at like, 2 in the morning, so... yeah. My favorite part is the pants (and the belt. I love the belt!)Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Casual10

This was actually fanart for a fanfic in which Yumichika grew his hair out and became a captain. For those who care, this fanfic is called 'Last Twilight' by Angel015 on fanfiction.netSome Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Ayaseg10

This one is pretty much just like the last one, except these are just doodles.
    Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Captai10

Finally! Yachiru! This is the first picture in which I ever used photoshop. Her face is really pink, but... Let's just say she got a really bad tan.
    Some Yumichika fanart, done by me. Oh, and there's Yachiru, too! Yachir10

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm