Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

3 posters

I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn.

LoneAsianCajun
    LoneAsianCajun
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26863
    Awesomeness : 2

I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn. Empty I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn.

Post by LoneAsianCajun Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Greetings forum community...I am the legendary Lone Asian Cajun. I traverse these interwebs of ours and I have been notified of these forums.

Thus, I have joined your fledgling community of Bleach fanatics in an attempt to lend support, gain knowledge, and supply and or receive random tidbits of information.

TRANSLATION:

Hey guys I like to surf the web and play video games and people actually know me all over XBOX Live as THE "Lone Asian Cajun" and I have actually only watched like five episodes of Bleach before it went off the air here...so fill me in.
    Also I will help where help is needed.

I love you all.

Especially Iceh. <3

haha later.
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28406
    Awesomeness : 7

I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn. Empty Re: I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn.

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Ahhh!!!!!
    That was epically awesome!!! Good job! You'll be awesome here..!! Even if you haven't watched all that much Bleach. :P
    Please promise to come back, alright? <3 XDD
    Also, I wouldn't mind having you as a moderator either. O:
    You could help out with a forum or 2. :)
    Kezz
    Kezz
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26842
    Awesomeness : 0

I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn. Empty Re: I Support These Forums With My Epic Win and Pwn.

Post by Kezz Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Code Geass kicks some serious ass. Just sayin'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm