Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

    Guys

    Share
    avatar
    Kira
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Reishi : 17801
    Awesomeness : 4
    Join date : 2009-08-26
    Location : Inside Yumichika's orange sleeve.

    Guys

    Post by Kira on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 am

    why are so many people on at 2am.

    I know we only have like 6 active users but about 4 of them are online right now.

    bored? xD


    _________________

    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

    Posts : 121
    Reishi : 16986
    Awesomeness : -1
    Join date : 2009-08-27
    Age : 25

    Re: Guys

    Post by J on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 am

    Actually it's 7am. But I'm on here all the time I'm on the computer. So about 15-20 hours a day.
    avatar
    Kira
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Reishi : 17801
    Awesomeness : 4
    Join date : 2009-08-26
    Location : Inside Yumichika's orange sleeve.

    Re: Guys

    Post by Kira on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 am

    7AM THATS EVEN WORSE D:
    When does your school start?


    _________________

    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

    Posts : 121
    Reishi : 16986
    Awesomeness : -1
    Join date : 2009-08-27
    Age : 25

    Re: Guys

    Post by J on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 am

    It doesn't. I don't go to school anymore. Though I start college on the 14th of this month.
    avatar
    Kira
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Reishi : 17801
    Awesomeness : 4
    Join date : 2009-08-26
    Location : Inside Yumichika's orange sleeve.

    Re: Guys

    Post by Kira on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 am

    You're... 16?


    _________________

    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

    Posts : 121
    Reishi : 16986
    Awesomeness : -1
    Join date : 2009-08-27
    Age : 25

    Re: Guys

    Post by J on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

    Yeah, I am. Over here in the UK 16 is school leaving age, and from 16 uptil you're 19 you can go to college for free. So I'm taking advantage of that.
    avatar
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 329
    Reishi : 17886
    Awesomeness : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-26
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: Guys

    Post by Iceh on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm

    Jeke wrote:Yeah, I am. Over here in the UK 16 is school leaving age, and from 16 uptil you're 19 you can go to college for free. So I'm taking advantage of that.

    Lu-lu-lucky bastard. D:(
    I want to skip school so badly so I can just go to university/college already..
    I just want to get into animation.. and get a headstart..


    _________________
    LOL
    I'm the admin, hellz yeah.

    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

    Posts : 121
    Reishi : 16986
    Awesomeness : -1
    Join date : 2009-08-27
    Age : 25

    Re: Guys

    Post by J on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:52 am

    Iceh wrote:
    Jeke wrote:Yeah, I am. Over here in the UK 16 is school leaving age, and from 16 uptil you're 19 you can go to college for free. So I'm taking advantage of that.

    Lu-lu-lucky bastard. D:(
    I want to skip school so badly so I can just go to university/college already..
    I just want to get into animation.. and get a headstart..
    Muwahahahahahaha. :P
    Cool, I have to do a introductionay course before I can get to what I want do though. But it'll be a breeze since it's just the basic computer stuff really.
    After that it's 3 years of System Support courses. First one is an introduction to System Support course, and the second is a 2 year course covering 12 different things.
    avatar
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 329
    Reishi : 17886
    Awesomeness : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-26
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: Guys

    Post by Iceh on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 am

    『J』 wrote:
    Iceh wrote:
    Jeke wrote:Yeah, I am. Over here in the UK 16 is school leaving age, and from 16 uptil you're 19 you can go to college for free. So I'm taking advantage of that.

    Lu-lu-lucky bastard. D:(
    I want to skip school so badly so I can just go to university/college already..
    I just want to get into animation.. and get a headstart..
    Muwahahahahahaha. :P
    Cool, I have to do a introductionay course before I can get to what I want do though. But it'll be a breeze since it's just the basic computer stuff really.
    After that it's 3 years of System Support courses. First one is an introduction to System Support course, and the second is a 2 year course covering 12 different things.

    Sounds fun. O:)
    So you're planning on being a fixer of teh softwares?


    _________________
    LOL
    I'm the admin, hellz yeah.

    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

    Posts : 121
    Reishi : 16986
    Awesomeness : -1
    Join date : 2009-08-27
    Age : 25

    Re: Guys

    Post by J on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

    Iceh wrote:
    『J』 wrote:
    Iceh wrote:
    Jeke wrote:Yeah, I am. Over here in the UK 16 is school leaving age, and from 16 uptil you're 19 you can go to college for free. So I'm taking advantage of that.

    Lu-lu-lucky bastard. D:(
    I want to skip school so badly so I can just go to university/college already..
    I just want to get into animation.. and get a headstart..
    Muwahahahahahaha. :P
    Cool, I have to do a introductionay course before I can get to what I want do though. But it'll be a breeze since it's just the basic computer stuff really.
    After that it's 3 years of System Support courses. First one is an introduction to System Support course, and the second is a 2 year course covering 12 different things.

    Sounds fun. O:)
    So you're planning on being a fixer of teh softwares?
    Nope. White hat hacker. Someone who tests computer security out for various companies. The pay is high too.
    avatar
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

    Posts : 101
    Reishi : 16819
    Awesomeness : 3
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

    Re: Guys

    Post by Caboose on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 pm

    Hehe awesome job. I wanna be a Graphics Designer for gaming. ^^ And at the mo im in Canada instead of the UK so 2 is about 7 to me.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Guys

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:26 am