Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Ok, woah. Girl love rules.

Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28536
    Awesomeness : 7

Ok, woah. Girl love rules. Empty Ok, woah. Girl love rules.

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Wow. >_>
    Mr.N00B is a girl..
    (Mr.N00b= admin. **I may have changed my name**)

Anyways.
    I most definately will not be visiting this part of the forum at all anymore after this.
    All I wanted to do, was post the rules, then get out of here.
    So here they are:

1. Is it 18+? Include in the topic title that it's 18+.
    2. Put pictures in spoiler tags. Some people could be in a work environment, or have their parent's near. (Not nessasery if you cannot tell that it is yaoi by glancing at it. i.e. under pg. 13)
    3. Give warnings of what is underneath the spoiler tag. Don't be funny and claim it's something else.
    4. In general, give warnings to links, videos, pictures, etc.
    5. No surprises. Tell us the pairing. Some people could be scarred for life.
    6. No yaoi.
    7. No girls no straight girls.
    8. Respect people's personal opinions. Basically, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone's favourite couple or their taste in art, don't say it at all.
    9. No spamming. That's for "Spam~".
    10. Don't be meeeeeeean @~@

So yeah. Those are basically the same as the yaoi rules..
    If you want to be a moderator for this part in the forum just ask or request it in "Suggestions".

Well.. see you around creepers.

(Note: To do a spoiler tag click "Others" which is an option you get when you are making a reply or post. In there you will find the option "Spoiler".. that's what that is.)