Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

5 posters

Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name.

Poll

Gonna buy it?

[ 5 ]
    Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_left56%Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_left0%Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_left22%Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_left22%Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Kira
    Kira
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28356
    Awesomeness : 4

Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Empty Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name.

Post by Kira Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

DISCUSS. Also the subs are in the annotions. Yeah. Kinda stupid and I don't even think the subs are right. All I know is that Hanataro and Kon are in it.

edit. I went on Wikipedia to put a summary of the movie here but I accidently read the whole movie plot. That's just great.
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28441
    Awesomeness : 7

Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Empty Re: Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name.

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm

100% YEEAHHHHH. ;D
    Nice movie trailer.
    They actually created seperate footage for it. O:
    Makes you want to see it..
    LoneAsianCajun
    LoneAsianCajun
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26898
    Awesomeness : 2

Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name. Empty Re: Bleach: Fade to Black, I call your name.

Post by LoneAsianCajun Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

I really liked bleach. Too bad I can't really watch it anymore except on the internet...and I'm too lazy to do that. haha
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28441
    Awesomeness : 7

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:47 pm

LoneAsianCajun wrote:I really liked bleach. Too bad I can't really watch it anymore except on the internet...and I'm too lazy to do that. haha

Awwww. ):
    You gotta get back in the Bleach loving mode!!
    When the Bleach movie gets on youtube or megavideo or something.. I'll send it to you. O:
    AND. MAKE. YOU. WATCH. IT.

Maybe it'll get you back into it? :D:D
    User_Name97
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26811
    Awesomeness : 1

Post by User_Name97 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm so excited!! I love the plot and I think the movie is gonna be great. :)
    Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27374
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Post by Caboose Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I cant wait Either ^_^ it seems like its gonna be one hell of a good Movie and if after i download and watch it i find its good im gonna then hunt it down and spend money on it xD
    Kira
    Kira
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28356
    Awesomeness : 4

Post by Kira Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Just watched it with english subtitles.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 am