Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

3 posters

Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers

Kezz
    Kezz
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26882
    Awesomeness : 0

Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers Empty Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers

Post by Kezz Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Where you at?
    What you play?

TF2
    C&CFD
    Aion soon
    Halo 3
    Use to be on a competitive team for BF2 but then I lost my install key on a reinstall and quit.
    Played WoW every second I had before April. Game turned lame, and is turning lamer.

Me and my friend are going to try and go to tournaments for Aion if there is anything for it. We are pro.

BTW if the title offended you, Hi, I'm Kezz, get used to it.
    Sengoku Fukkatsu
    Sengoku Fukkatsu
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 26815
    Awesomeness : 0

Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers Empty Re: Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers

Post by Sengoku Fukkatsu Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Killed Yiazmat under 2 hours in FFXII. Pretty hardcore, if I do say so myself.
    J
    Living in Rukongai
    Living in Rukongai

Reishi : 27546
    Awesomeness : -1

Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers Empty Re: Hardcore [Not Shitty Faggot, Non-Good] Gamers

Post by J Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 pm

I play Smash, been playing it since the first one on the N64. I'm decent, not the best, but I can hold my own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm