Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

2 posters

Manga Speedup!?

Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Reishi : 28446
    Awesomeness : 7

Manga Speedup!? Empty Manga Speedup!?

Post by Iceh Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Naruto.. One Piece.. and now Bleach?!

If you don't know what I'm talking about you must be purely dedicated to Bleach and simultaneously live under a rock, which I'm pretty sure is impossible.
    Anyways though.
    As you all know, Naruto has not so recently done a major "catch-up" to the manga being released in Japan. For about 6 months they released 3-4 volumes each month.
    Currently, One Piece is undergoing that very same process... but slighty more intense (as they have more volumes out then Naruto).

SHONEN JUMP has NOT released any information saying that they will also do this to Bleach, but it's quite obvious that they will.

..And if they don't I'm going to kill someone in the face so hard.

Ahem..
    Well..
    The reason I decided to report on this news that isn't even really news was really just to get this "ball rolling" since this is a new forum and all. I also wanted to give you guys an idea of what kind of news would go here. So basically, rumors, products, guests and events at a convention (that have to do with Bleach), and other Bleach related news in general. Manga Speedup!? 961146
    SO. Don't be shy if you want to start a new topic! Go right ahead and post whatever!!!
    Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27379
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Manga Speedup!? Empty Re: Manga Speedup!?

Post by Caboose Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Hmm thanks for that im pretty in the dark when it comes to Anime new's and such so this will be an Awesome Page for me to look at ^^
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Iceh Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Caboose wrote:Hmm thanks for that im pretty in the dark when it comes to Anime new's and such so this will be an Awesome Page for me to look at ^^

Haha. Sweet. :)
    I was hoping that atleast some people weren't up-to-date on all the news and such.. XDD
    I need to report on something.
    Caboose
    Caboose
    Dead Person
    Dead Person

Reishi : 27379
    Awesomeness : 3
    Location : Hanging out with Ikkaku...And for some reason he's trying to rape me...YAY!

Post by Caboose Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 pm

How about the fact that the new Bleach Movie Comes out on DVD This month?

Woop's I just nicked that one from ya didnt i :P
    Iceh
    Iceh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Iceh Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Caboose wrote:How about the fact that the new Bleach Movie Comes out on DVD This month?

Woop's I just nicked that one from ya didnt i :P

XDD
    Yeah, yeah.
    I'm a little bit late for that........ But I guess I could make one now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 pm