Shinigami Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any friends from other communities, or in real life that would be interested in a Bleach forum? Feel free to invite them over to Shinigami Cup! That would be the best thing you could do right now to help the growth of the forums. It would be greatly apppreciated, thanks. :)

Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's)

Poll

Kira's Death: How do You Feel About it?

[ 0 ]
    Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Bar_left0%Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Bar_left0%Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Ruri'iro Kujaku
    Ruri'iro Kujaku
    Newb
    Newb

Reishi : 21835
    Awesomeness : 0

Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Empty Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's)

Post by Ruri'iro Kujaku Thu May 31, 2012 6:15 pm

I was reading chapter 494 of beach, and I was way surprised to find out how much people died in just that one chapter, even if it is a bunch of minor characters. But it made me so damn happy!
    You'll probably think I'm a horrible person for saying this, but when Kira died, as in legitimately dying, I was so damn happy! I hate him! but you gotta feel sorry for third company. First Gin died, and now Kira. Tsk. Third company is just so unfortunate.
    Oh! has anybody seen Yumichika's new hairstyle? Isn't it the hottest? I love it! Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) 785113
    Spoilers: Yumichika's Hot-mazing-ness and Character Death (Not Yumi's) Yumich12
    Isn't it hot? Click on it to see a bigger version. It's hot. you first see it in chapter 482, page 12-14-ish. Check it out. It's hot.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm